Donglei Yang (杨冬蕾)Master Candidate
Parallel Processing Institute
ydl at fudan dot edu dot cn
825 Zhangheng Rd, Shanghai China, 201203
I'm now a graduate candidate in Software School, Fudan University, and I'm working in the Architecture Team of Parallel Processing Institute in Fudan University. My recent research area is auto-parallel compiling. My work will also be related to computer architecture, simulation, compiler optimization and so on.
- 2010.9 ~ present Master in Software School, Fudan University
- 2006.9 ~ 2010.6 B.S. in Software School, Fudan University
- Auto-parallel Compiling
- Peng Chen, Donglei Yang, Weihua Zhang, Yi Li, Haibo Chen and Binyu Zang. Adaptive Pipeline Parallelism for Image Feature Extraction Algorithms. to appear in The 41st International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2012). PA, USA, September, 2012.
- Feiwen Zhu, Peng Chen, Donglei Yang, Weihua Zhang, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. “A GPU-based High-throughput Image Retrieval Algorithm”. Fifth Workshop on General Purpose Processing on Graphics Processing Units (GPGPU 5) collocated with ASPLOS 2012. London, United Kingdom.
- Zhenman Fang, Donglei Yang, Weihua Zhang, Haibo Chen and Binyu Zang. “A Comprehensive Analysis and Parallelization of an Image Retrieval Algorithm”. Accepted by IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS 2011). Austin TX, USA, April, 2011:154-164.
- Donglei Yang, Lili Liu, Feiwen Zhu, and Weihua Zhang. “A parallel analysis on scale invariant feature transform (SIFT) algorithm”. 9th International Symposium on Advanced Parallel Processing Technologies(APPT 2011). Shanghai, China.