Jiaxin Li (黎嘉欣)Master Candidate
Parallel Processing Institute
lijiaxin at fudan dot edu dot cn
825 Zhangheng Rd, Shanghai China, 201203
In order to learn more systematic and professional knowledge about computer science in practice, I joint in the Architecture Group of Parallel Processing Institute, Fudan University. With the constant learning and studying, I expect that I can be trained to be more strict in skills of working and scientific in ways of thinking.
- 2011.9 ~ present Master in Software School, Fudan University
- 2007.9 ~ 2017.6 B.S. Joint Degree of Fudan University & UCD(Ireland)
- Computer Architecture
- Weihua Zhang, Jiaxin Li, Yili, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. Multi-level Phase Analysis. Journal: ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems(TECS 2013).
- Chen Dai, Chao Lv, Jiaxin Li, Weihua Zhang. Understanding Architectural Characteristics of Multimedia Retrieval Workloads. To appear in The ACM SIGMETRICS 2013 (POSTER), Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, June 17 - 21, 2013.
- Jiaxin Li, Weihua Zhang, Haibo Chen and Binyu Zang. Multi-level Phase Analysis for Sampling Simulation. To appear in Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE 2013). Grenoble, France, March, 2013.
- Zhenman Fang, Jiaxin Li, Weihua Zhang, Yi Li, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. Improving Dynamic Prediction Accuracy Through Multi-level Phase Analysis. Proceedings of the 2012 ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems (LCTES 2012). Beijing, China, June, 2012.