Qinghao Min (闵庆豪)Master Candidate
Parallel Processing Institute
minqh at fudan dot edu dot cn
825 Zhangheng Rd, Shanghai China, 201203
I am now a graduate candidate majoring in Software School,Fudan University. I'm in the Architecture Group of the Parallel Processing Institute, Fudan University, with the expectation of learning systematic skills of working and theoretical ways of thinking. I take aparts in the research of simulation acceleration area.
- 2011.9 ~ present Master in Software School, Fudan University
- 2007.9 ~ 2011.6 B.S. in Software School, Fudan University
- 2006.9 ~ 2007.6 B.S. in Public Health School, Fudan University
- Computer Architecture
- Simulator Acceleration
- 2010.9 ~ present Improving extensibility and accelerating full-system multi-core simulation
- Project description: To ease the process of extending novel functional model(FM) and timing model(TM) in full-system multi-core simulators, we investigate a loosely-coupled functional-driven framework with architecture-independent interface between FM and TM. To guarantee cycle-accuracy in the loosely-coupled design, a comprehensive analysis of FM/TM divergence is presented and lightweight solutions are provided to resolve the divergence. Parallelization will be efficiently applied to accelerate the simulation speed as interleaving will be known before TM.
- Haojun Wang, Qinhao Min, Weihua Zhang. “RPSim: A Rapid Prototyping Full-system Simulator for SoC Software Development.” The 9th IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture and Storage (NAS2014).
- Chien-Chih Chen, Yin-Chi Peng, Cheng-Fen Chen, Wei-Shan Wu, Qinghao Min, Pen-Chung Yew, Weihua Zhang, Tien-Fu Chen. “DAPs: Dynamic Adjustment and Partial Sampling for Multithreaded/Multicore Simulation.” The 51th Design Automation Conference (DAC 2014). San Francisco, USA, June, 2014.
- Zhenman Fang, Qinghao Min, Keyong Zhou, Yi Lu, Yibin Hu, Weihua Zhang, Haibo Chen, Jian Li, Binyu Zang. “Transformer: A Functional-Driven Cycle-Accurate Multicore Simulator.” The 49th Design Automation Conference (DAC 2012). San Francisco, USA, June, 2012.