Yi Li (李弋)Assistant Professor
Parallel Processing Institute
liy at fudan dot edu dot cn
Telephone: (86 21) 51355373-8008 (office)
Fax: (86 21) 51355358
825 Zhangheng Rd, Shanghai China, 201203
I am an assistant professor in Parallel Processing Institute at Fudan University. My research areas include system software, computer network, and algorithm analysis and design.
- 2003 M.Sc. in Computer Science, Fudan University.
- 1997 B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics, Xidian University, Xi'an.
- Operating System, Spring,2003.
- Discrete Mathmatics, 2002-2006(Fall);2007-2012(Spring)
- Introduction to algorithm design and analysis, Spring, 2003-2009
- Yunping Lu, Yi Li, Bo Song, Weihua Zhang, Haibo Chen, Lu Peng. “Parallelizing Image Feature Extraction Algorithms on Multi-core Platforms.” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing. (JPDC)
- Yunping Lu, Xin Wang, Weihua Zhang and Wenyun Zhao. “Characterizing MultiMedia Retrieval Applications.” The 44th International Conference on Parallel Processing. (ICPP2015 Best Paper Award)
- Zhuofang Dai, Zheng Zhang, Haojun Wang, Yi Li and Weihua Zhang. “Parallelized Race Detection Based on GPU Architecture” 2014 Annual Conference of Advanced Computer Architecture (ACA 2014).
- Weihua Zhang, Jiaxin Li, Yili, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. Multi-level Phase Analysis. Journal: ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems(TECS 2013).
- Zhenman Fang, Jiaxin Li, Weihua Zhang, Yi Li, Haibo Chen, Binyu Zang. Improving Dynamic Prediction Accuracy Through Multi-level Phase Analysis. to appear in Proceedings of the 2012 ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems (LCTES 2012). Beijing, China, June, 2012.
- Yi Li, Minghze Zhang, Jiaqi Gu: “An Email Server Optimized for Storage Issues”. The 6th International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST 2011).
- Chaofeng Sha, Yi Li, Aoying Zhou: “On t-Closeness with KL-Divergence and Semantic Privacy”. (DASFAA 2010) (2) 2010: 153-167.
- Yi Li: “A New Approach to Teaching Logic in Discrete Mathematics.” The 9th International Conference for Young Computer Scientists (ICYCS 2008): 2432-2437.
- Cheng Huang, Chenjie Zhu, Yi Li, Dejian Ye: “Dedicated Disk I/O Strategies for IPTV Live Streaming Servers Supporting Timeshift Functions”. The 7th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT 2007): 333-338.
- Yi Li. “Design of a mail server for bandwidth saving in cloud environment”. Systems Engineering - Theory & Practice, 2011, 31(Special Issue 2): 70-74.